Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To Someone in Harley Davidson!!!

I bought a Harley Davidson Street in the month of July. This product sucks as I had to keep it with service centre for more than 2 months for the same reason. (frequent breakdowns). Your dealers (service team) in cochin (India) are bunch of irresponsible bullshitters. They are not even picking up my call. I am wondering why the **** are you selling your bike through these f*****rs.

I had to abandon my vehicle on roadside two times in a duration of two months. The problem was, it simply didnt start. The vehicle was well within 150 KM range but the pick up was not arranged in even after 24 hours. I had to leave the vehicle on the road side owing to your poor pick up service. The same thing happened not once but twice. For almost 2 months, I had to keep my vehicle in service station itself due to this frequent problem. Apart from the above, I have issues with break pad, battery, f****ing service from the authorised service centre.

Now, I am not confident enough to ride on this bike due to this frequent breakdowns in between the journey. So I want to sell it back to you.

My Bike is with the cochin dealers for the past 1 months. I expect some responsibility from your Team.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Though I could understand your frustration I would need to agree with the previous post. Your complaint should be addressed directly to the dealership where it was purchased. Also, when speaking to people regarding an important issue it benefits one greatly not to use profanity or references to such, but explain your situation of said motorcycle with a bit of intelligence to those directly involved.

Reactions: AYEDEE

·
Registered
24 Posts
So what happened finally; did harley resolve your problem and gave a replacement or what ?

To Someone in Harley Davidson!!!

I bought a Harley Davidson Street in the month of July. This product sucks as I had to keep it with service centre for more than 2 months for the same reason. (frequent breakdowns). Your dealers (service team) in cochin (India) are bunch of irresponsible bullshitters. They are not even picking up my call. I am wondering why the **** are you selling your bike through these f*****rs.

I had to abandon my vehicle on roadside two times in a duration of two months. The problem was, it simply didnt start. The vehicle was well within 150 KM range but the pick up was not arranged in even after 24 hours. I had to leave the vehicle on the road side owing to your poor pick up service. The same thing happened not once but twice. For almost 2 months, I had to keep my vehicle in service station itself due to this frequent problem. Apart from the above, I have issues with break pad, battery, f****ing service from the authorised service centre.

Now, I am not confident enough to ride on this bike due to this frequent breakdowns in between the journey. So I want to sell it back to you.

My Bike is with the cochin dealers for the past 1 months. I expect some responsibility from your Team.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Even I'm facing the same Situation in Hyderabad . My bike has been in the workshop since Decmeber , there is no proper co ordination within the service centre. I even wrote a mail to Harley Davidson india about this situation, but that didn't help either.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HD sucks

So what happened finally; did harley resolve your problem and gave a replacement or what ?

No way!! They are no longer interested in customer service.

All they want is to sell some bikes in India. They are not worried about customer satisfaction.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Solo750owner, No brother.. They told me they will extend my warranty for 2 months.
That clearly explains, they found something wrong with the bike and not ready to call it back.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Even I'm facing the same Situation in Hyderabad . My bike has been in the workshop since Decmeber , there is no proper co ordination within the service centre. I even wrote a mail to Harley Davidson india about this situation, but that didn't help either.

You wont get any reply from them brother.

I send email to their India CEO also, that even doesnt make any difference:D

·
Registered
283 Posts
dude my bike will be delivered next week, and after all such reviews m really thinking have i made a mistake..:eek::):)
Chirash, at the end of the day it's your decision to either go for the Street or not. However, let me tell you, don't be pessimistic. I am one of the happiest customers around and I can assure you there are a lot more HAPPY Street riders than unhappy ones. My advice?..... Go for it buddy. Live to ride!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks AYDEE & nidhinz;thats motivating:) ...I am definitely getting my ride next week.

However i am not in favour of installing such overpriced accessories. 15K for that crash guard(leg guard) which i am sure doesn't cost manufacturer more than 1000 rs no matter how high quality that is.

I believe it has been some time street is in market; so are these basic accessories (or workarounds) available in open market for lower prices ???

Regards
Chirash

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thanks AYDEE & nidhinz;thats motivating:) ...I am definitely getting my ride next week.

However i am not in favour of installing such overpriced accessories. 15K for that crash guard(leg guard) which i am sure doesn't cost manufacturer more than 1000 rs no matter how high quality that is.

I believe it has been some time street is in market; so are these basic accessories (or workarounds) available in open market for lower prices ???

Regards
Chirash
Check out devdihatti.com for leg guard, etc. There is also AEEDEA.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts