2018 Street Rod
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Ecoregion World Map Line Font
Water resources Ecoregion Map World Font
Water resources Ecoregion Map World Font
Plant Cloud Car Sky Wheel
Went for a ‘short’ ride with my Navigator this morning, intending just to go out for coffee. Arrived home 2 coffee shops, 3 pubs, 4 hours and 200km of windy mountain road later, with huge smiles and a nearly empty fuel tank.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
805 Posts
Yea, I've had a few trips like that. A co-worker that rides has mentioned that it's twice as far to work when on the bike...

Reactions: sydneysidesteve

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi @Longshot, I had a similar issue yesterday. I had to drop off my standard muffler at Northern Beaches Harley Davidson because I had an issue when I was fitting the after-market one. The captured round-headed bolts do not get captured in the square slot that is welded to the inside of the exhaust pipe. Anyway, I had to pick up an online purchase I had made before 4 pm which was past where I live (further inland). The only road back home was via the lookout at Kurrajong in the Blue Mountains, honestly, I was only running in the exhaust.

Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts