Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first Harley I rode on the darkside for awhile (Honda) but came to my senses and decided to get something much better. Due to being a disabled vet I worry about weight and being able to lift the bike if I ever have an issue that and mpg also help save money where I can is only smart. So to my fellow riders Hello and I would love to know what your using for bags and I hope to show you my build very soon. Real name is David served from 1999-2003.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hello and Welcome!

I go for the minimalist approach, so I only have a T-bag that I carry strapped to the passenger portion of the seat. Big enough for hat, gloves, sunglasses, lock.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hello and Welcome!

I go for the minimalist approach, so I only have a T-bag that I carry strapped to the passenger portion of the seat. Big enough for hat, gloves, sunglasses, lock.
Ditto on the tail bag. Big enough to carry necessities without having saddlebags hanging off the side. I can fit gloves, hat, rain liner and pants, map, lock, bungy cords, and sunglasses with room to spare. I also have a Bell handlebar mount bag (bicycle gear) that mounts between my windscreen and bars for additional storage if needed. I paid about $35 for the t-bag and $5 for the bar bag.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts