Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I'm not crazy about the color....some of the mods on this one I'll be doing the same to Mel's.....that's if she wants them....I like the wheels, fenders and handle bars.....

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks like wheels off of the sportster nightster edition, the rear fender looks nice! the color seems like a bit much for the over all package however.

I know this is a street forum but we are all two wheel lovers here. Have you done any mods to your slim s you could show us or have you mainly been working on the street first?

·
Registered
187 Posts
looks cool, i am assuming that front license plate makes it from India ?

Reactions: Hellbilly

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I did a couple things to the Slim but mainly working on Mel's....I put apes on this past weekend...I took the baffle out and put DK Customs thunder torque inserts in the mufflers....and turned the license plate sideways...that's about it....everything's so **** expensive....seems like everything single thing you want to mod is $500.00 or a $1000 bucks.....oh I put a pillion pad on and footpegs for my little one....

First pic....Mel on her Street and our little one waitin' on dad.....we did a Cook's Corner loop on Sunday.....was a couple hundred bikes out there.....

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks cool, i am assuming that front license plate makes it from India ?
Yeah...he's in India....I've contacted him and he's supposed to let me know what fenders and wheels those are....

·
Registered
54 Posts
The slim looks awesome! It's crazy to see how small the street really is compared to it seeing them next to each other. I hear you on the cost though. I just spent 600 on everything I've been doing to my street. It's finally getting to be exactly how I want it though which is exciting (minus the spoked wheels)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts