Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I need your help because I am concerned, in urban and short journeys not occur or see anything, but after long and fast circular when the bike is very hot journeys, I have begun to see these spots to touch them with your finger and have a paper looks like an oil texture and light color ...

https://postimage.org/index.php?lang=spanish

·
Registered
47 Posts
Time to get it to the shop....Looks like an issue with your front belt pulley. teeth are probably eating up, bad seal on the nut in there, leaking oil.

I had it, bike was in the shop about 3 weeks.

Under warranty.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You had the same problem and it took three weeks to repair it? :(

Time to get it to the shop....Looks like an issue with your front belt pulley. teeth are probably eating up, bad seal on the nut in there, leaking oil.

I had it, bike was in the shop about 3 weeks.

Under warranty.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyway I do not think either of the front pulley, seems to come from front, clean the black plastic, then paper by passing under the engine where the cover with two screws (red arrow) left me somewhat stained as oil or something clearly, a single spot about two centimeters ...

subir fotos online

·
Registered
47 Posts
ok...there have been several of us here with that same issue. my bike seemed to run fine...once the crack gets worse, oil everywhere. good luck.

Delay on repair was due to back order on parts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where there are threads with the problem? you have a copy of the bill?

ok...there have been several of us here with that same issue. my bike seemed to run fine...once the crack gets worse, oil everywhere. good luck.

Delay on repair was due to back order on parts.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i do not. But...if it were me...and my new bike is leaking oil. Well...probably something wrong. Which is why I brought mine in when mine looked like that.

I'm just telling ya. Google Sprocket bolts. They break, messes up the pulley/belt. leaks oil.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No one has had a similar problem? Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts