Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the HD reduced reach bars? Curious if it gives you a more upright riding position.
Thanks

·
Registered
504 Posts
That is what I want to do 10-64.
A) where did you get the bars and I assume you had to extend the cables
B) what is that seat?
Please and thank you! Awesome look.
This was a custom build by a mechanic at the local HD dealership. (It's his bike, not mine)

The bars are HD bars, in the parts catalog. Yes, he had to extend all the cables! None of the original ones would reach.

I believe the seat was custom made, but it is embossed with the name "Harley Davidson". I'll check again, because he gave me a list of everything he did to the bike, with the parts & prices (less the labor to install) I just have to locate that list again somewhere.

EDIT:

Handlebars are the HD Chiseled 1" Black
Seat looks on the worksheet to be "Solo Seat, Distr. Black" whatever that means. (Cost on the Bill was charged to him at $365.00 Canadian)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hi this is what i want for my bike. More info on this project pls 10-64. Controls needed to be changed? Thnx in advance
I'll dig up the work order and try and post it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I bought bars on eBay and we installed ourselves. Nothing else needed, everything fit. These are 7/8" bars. 1" bars require new risers. Street bars are 7/8", available in many styles on eBay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts