Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure while waiting for something that may never happen I would do the fix myself. I was wondering if anyone knows where a performance clutch can be bought.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have an RSC clutch on order. It replaces the whole assembly, so you'll have to get a new clamp for the mirror (super cheap on Amazon) and an adapter for the 8mm Harley mirror (also super cheap). I'll post when I get it installed, should be here this week. I have sport bike friends who love it, though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, lets us know how the installation goes and pictures if possible.

But I'm looking for the actual clutch itself, drum, gear bands etc. Tired of dealing with the neutral issue. Hard firm kick up, delicate soft kick up, doesn't matter. Figure just replace the actual clutch with a quality one and be done.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You still in break-in? That issue subsides with time and the bigger issue is with the neutral sensor. If you're still having problems, call your dealer.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thank you, lets us know how the installation goes and pictures if possible.

But I'm looking for the actual clutch itself, drum, gear bands etc. Tired of dealing with the neutral issue. Hard firm kick up, delicate soft kick up, doesn't matter. Figure just replace the actual clutch with a quality one and be done.
Did you resolve the 1st to 2nd gear going to neutral problem? Did you find a new clutch?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently ordered some riding gear online from a site selling various pièces moto. While browsing, I also saw some clutches available at good prices. You can have a look and check out if you can get the one you're looking for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts