Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What solo seats does anyone have on their 750’s? Has anyone tried this one? Anybody have pictures? I really want a solo seat but the options are limited.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
762 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Be sure to go to the new members section and write an introductory post.

You might want to check out the thread Saddleman Full Fender Solo Seat? which has photos of a couple bikes and comments from owners.

Reactions: Lesblank

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have the Harley oem seat it’s okay but my butt starts to hurt after Long rides
Harley OEM is nonsense seat for long rides… if any soul wants to enjoy long rides on any Harley-Davidson other than PanAm then unfortunately you will have to spend money on a good seat and then later on a good suspension…

·
Registered
50 Posts
What solo seats does anyone have on their 750’s? Has anyone tried this one? Anybody have pictures? I really want a solo seat but the options are limited.
View attachment 28096
I have a Corbin seat and a total game changer from OEM seat… felt like I should have bought it 2 year before when I bought the bike…but then needed sometime to save money… these things are not cheap…

1 - 5 of 5 Posts