Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. What are you using to lift your Street?
I have a Craftsman Pro Alloy jack. Purchased when I had the majesty. It kinda worked on that bike. I could lift the front wheel while on the center stand. Just tried it yesterday. Without the extenders. Was able to lift the entire 750. So I could wash the wheels. The only thing is, it just reached both frame rails. With little room to spare. I would have preferred if it was another 1" or so longer.

This is what I have: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-professional-1500-lb-motorcycle-atv-jack/p-00950191000P?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2

·
Registered
172 Posts
It looks good for the job we use a cheap harbor freight one here at work for the detailers, short of buying a lift you can roll your bike onto tha t one should be ok.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I had one years ago.
I paid about $100 for it.
rarely used it and was not enough convenient room in the garage to store it of the house I lived in at that time, so I gave it to a friend when I moved.

for me it made getting to the oil drain plug a bit more difficult.
but for being able to spin the wheels to clean them it was great.

I'd love to have the bike lift like the dealers use :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had one years ago.
I paid about $100 for it.
rarely used it and was not enough convenient room in the garage to store it of the house I lived in at that time, so I gave it to a friend when I moved.

for me it made getting to the oil drain plug a bit more difficult.
but for being able to spin the wheels to clean them it was great.

I'd love to have the bike lift like the dealers use :)

Those take up ALOT of space. And are Expensive. Unless you want to live dangerously. And buy one from HF. Not sure if I would Trust a jack from HF.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts