Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Houston, Texas
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spring has arrived!! April brings longer days and better riding weather, so here's our April monthly mileage challenge. It's simple, Post a picture of your odometer at the beginning of the month and one at the end. Ending mileage will be due no later than midnight of the last day on month. If you own more than one bike then total miles on all count (only your miles count, not other rider miles), just have to submit beginning and ending readings for all bikes. We will do this every month so riders with limited riding weather during winter will have a chance during the summer. If you participatd in the previous months challenge your ending reading in that one will your beginning reading for this month. There will also be a winner for total miles at end of year if you join our Annual Mileage Challenge which you can join at any times:

·
Administrator
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone else want to join in. Come on, the weather should be great for riding. I don't care if you ride less than 100 miles, let us celebrate your riding time. @PugslyCat, waiting for a written invitation? Here it is. ;)

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
601 Posts
I'm here. I actually got the Street 750 out for a very short jaunt last night. This blurry photo says that I started the trip with 13,030 miles on the odometer.
OdometerStreet04012021.jpg

The Sportster is a little better image showing 8,122 miles on the odometer. It's actually an older photo, but the bike hasn't moved for a while. The left side battery cover wants to fall off until I replace the broken the plastic clips that hold it on.
OdometerSportster04012021.jpg

·
Administrator
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updated spreadsheet to add @PugslyCat, welcome to the challenge. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
590 Posts
The spedo shot on the 750 is really a difficult shot to take, I struggle as well.

·
Registered
2017 Street Rod 750
6 Posts
Super new here and not yet riding my SR like I’d like (still lots of rain) but I wanna see what I get in a month!

·
Administrator
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great, I'll add you tomorrow night. Welcome to the challenge.

·
Administrator
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Updated spreadsheet to add @Hahn. Anyone else want to join, the month is still young.

·
Administrator
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Talking about this months mileage, this time of year Houston has major fog in the morning till about 9am. It's not very pleasant but the ride home is really nice in the 80s. Here a clip from this morning commute at 4am.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts