Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

Are there any Harley Davidson Street specific accessories yet?

19K views 48 replies 17 participants last post by  Bhanu 
#1 ·
I was doing a little Google search and couldn't find any accessories to go with the Harley Davidson Street right now. Have you guys found any accessories yet?

Is HD going to come out with HD Street specific accessories, or will we just buy regular Harley Davidson accessories for it?

#9 ·
Based on the 4.44 minute video of the three custom bikes I'd say there will be a screamin eagle air cleaner & muffler, possibly a fairing/seat cowl kit like on the RDX800.

Whats interesting is at the end of that video, there is another variation parked next to the stock street 500/750. This one has a different paint scheme, a rear luggage rack & appears to have a different rear fender/tail light setup. This bike is not mentioned & only shown at the end.

#13 ·
The way I see it.

They are going to sell this motorcycle for a low price to attract people into buying them

And offer a HUGE list of accessories and customization parts to change the style to your liking

They will make back the money that could have been made on the motorcycle in these parts.

That is what I think their plan is.

#15 ·
is that speculation or has HD indicated there would be a large array of accessories. I'm sold on it if it has ABS, inverted forks, and forward controls. I called HD today and they had ZERO info. No release date, no idea on brochures, nada. She said crickets but they expect something in June? Really I would think would be better for the riding season vs. later.

#16 ·
I've read the mention in a few publications as well as my local dealer mentioning that it will be released with tons of accessories (that is how they will make money)

Starting at $6,700, the Street 500 bikes undercut key rivals in the Bolt, V Star Custom ($6,990), and Honda Shadow ($8,240). Even the Street 750 at $7,500 is aggressively priced. Of course, slim margins on these bikes could still lead to big dividends from the inevitable merchandise mountain these new enthusiasts will acquire, and Harley is quick to say there will be accessories galore for personalizing. Of course, there is also the hope that a Street rider will one day move up to a bigger bike.

#35 ·
Accessories Revelaed

I have just attached the picture of the brochure where accessories are mentioned, have a look and share your comments..

Apologies for pictures not been so clear.

Attachments

#36 ·
I have just attached the picture of the brochure where accessories are mentioned, have a look and share your comments..

Apologies for pictures not been so clear.
Taken from brochure --> More than 150 accessories are availble to customize Harley-Davidson Street Models including below:

1. Edge Cut Collection - Hand Grips, Mirrors
2. Front Axle Nut Cover.
3. Typhoon Custom Wheels
4. Screamin Eagle Buckshot Exhaust Shield
5. Edge Cut Colection - Footpegs
6. Dark Custom Logo Collection
7. Color Shop Core Divide - Red & Galaxy Black Denim
8. Tank Bag
9. Cafe Solo Seat
10. Throw Over Saddlebags
11. Detachable Two-Up Luggage Rack
12. Center Stand
13. Edge Cut Colection - Muffler End Cap

#44 ·
Those bars/grill on the side of rear wheel is known as a sari guard. It is mandatory as per law but it is legal to remove it as soon as dealer has handed over the keys. As far as harleys or any other premium bike are concerned , it will be removed ASAP because it is highly unlikely the pillion will be riding side saddle and that too wearing a sari. Minis/shorts or atleast jeans are more likely attire expected :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.