Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What all is involved with installing an ARC amp in a 2014 Street Glide Special? I am planning on just upgrading the fairing speakers for now but I will go ahead and install the 4 channel amp for future use on lids.
I know it mounts in the fairing and I am handy enough to make a mount for it. As far as wiring, for those that have done it, what am I looking at to accomplish this? I know about the Rokker and Biketronics systems, but they are a little pricey for me.
Thank for every input!!

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
What all is involved with installing an ARC amp in a 2014 Street Glide Special? I am planning on just upgrading the fairing speakers for now but I will go ahead and install the 4 channel amp for future use on lids.
I know it mounts in the fairing and I am handy enough to make a mount for it. As far as wiring, for those that have done it, what am I looking at to accomplish this? I know about the Rokker and Biketronics systems, but they are a little pricey for me.
Thank for every input!!
This question would be better addressed on the V-Twin forum that deals with the Street Glide and other Harley models.

Harley Davidson Forum: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forums

1 - 2 of 2 Posts