Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Houston, Texas
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
August is normally the hottest month of the year in the south. Maybe the northern folks can enjoy a little cooler weather and get some miles in. So who wants to ride and share your miles with others? It's simple, Post a picture of your odometer at the beginning of the month and one at the end. Ending mileage will be due no later than midnight of the last day on month. If you own more than one bike then total miles on all count (only your miles count, not other rider miles), just have to submit beginning and ending readings for all bikes. We will do this every month so riders with limited riding weather during winter will have a chance during the summer. If you participatd in the previous months challenge your ending reading in that one will your beginning reading for this month.

·
Administrator
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Supposed to rain tomorrow, here's my poor attempt of getting a good mileage month.

·
Administrator
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fortunately just some outer bands. It was east of me. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I just got in from a ride around the block. Weather is blowing in from the SW where we get rail as it blows up the east coast from the Cape. My brother lives in Cameron CA, has been watching the fire close by and has sent me pictures of lots of smoke hanging about in the air. Not good bike weather. My sister is in Port St. Lucie FL and has also mentioned getting some rain bands from IDA.

Keep safe,
Selwyn.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
762 Posts
I'm at zero miles for the month.

• Sad
Reactions: Lesblank

·
Administrator
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
August Monthly Mileage Challenge Winner

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
762 Posts
September has got to be better because I need to send both cars to the shop to deal with issues before winter comes.

·
Administrator
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like a small blessing, getting to ride more, not having your cars worked on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts