Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Houston, Texas
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made a run out to my retirement property today. Power is in, water is in and most excavating is done. Things are starting to shape up. We drove our car since we took our fur babies, they had a blast! Here's the Relive Video, notice the top speed, my wife was driving.

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Houston, Texas
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wife and I went this past weekend to our retirement property, we drove this time as we needed to take some stuff.

Sometimes the small things can really make life so right. The wife and I made a trip to Bandera to take delivery of our shed at our retirement property. Here's the shed after it was delivered:

Sky Property Ecoregion Window Fixture

We had been doing some land clearing and was getting to be dinner time. I really didn't want to stop yet as I was trimming some trees. Carla said she would run into town and get something to bring back. I continue my tree trimming duties and throwing the branches down the hill. Carla gets back as I'm carrying debris over to the pile. She said give her a few minutes then come to top of property and eat. So I head up to eat and find this:

Plant Plant community Natural landscape Branch Tree

Botany Umbrella Organism Grass Grass family

She had gotten a table cloth and a candle along with dinner. This was the first time we had eaten here and she wanted to do something a little special. Isn't she a sweetie? So we sat there and ate, looking to the left and seeing this:

Water Cloud Sky Plant community Plant

Then looking to the right and seeing this:

Cloud Sky Plant Plant community Ecoregion

We sat up there until the sun went down. Don't think we said more than 10 words, just enjoying each other's company and thinking about the journey we are embarking on at this time of our lives. I'm so blessed to be getting to share this with the love of my life. Please she loves motorcycles. :ROFLMAO:

Sky Atmosphere Plant Ecoregion Leaf

Next week I'm going on the bike, hopefully the weather holds out. Here's a quick video of most of the trip.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Sometimes someone does something that leaves you lost for words, then you feel your emotions well up inside you and the true meaning of happiness dawns on you. I do hope that you and Carla spend many happy moments on your retirement plot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts