Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
And you can get Better Deals than buying through AAFES(Exchange, Nex, Etc). I worked for AAFES for 4 1/2 years. Vendors rip them off all the time. The only advantage I saw was 0% Sales Tax. And the MWR donations. I've ordered from them. Vendor sat on the order for over a week. Sent an e-mail they cant fulfill. Took another 3 weeks to get my money back. Amazon is Great in that respect. Wont charge until they actually ship.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And you can get Better Deals than buying through AAFES(Exchange, Nex, Etc). I worked for AAFES for 4 1/2 years. Vendors rip them off all the time. The only advantage I saw was 0% Sales Tax. And the MWR donations. I've ordered from them. Vendor sat on the order for over a week. Sent an e-mail they cant fulfill. Took another 3 weeks to get my money back. Amazon is Great in that respect. Wont charge until they actually ship.

are you talking about the folks in the link I provided?
I never bought anything from these folks, I just found them and seen their prices for the same HD stuff that the stealers have for lower prices.

by the way, we've had perfect service from amazon, bought many things for years....glad they are there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts