I'm curious too...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found their website.

Stock 750: 51 HP, 42 TQ

800 Kit: 60 HP, 48 TQ

All they say is it Requires a Tuner. The above figures I assume are using Stock Intake and Exhaust. As it is not mentioned.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Im curious, you quote 2-4k but on the site its says 873. I realize if you arent handy with a wrench you would require labor, but 1-3K for it? Is that what Im to understand?

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ooooooh I will definitely be looking into this. Can't wait for the first person who bites the bullet and reports back on how well it takes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Pity it is not compatible with the 500, that would worth doing here in New Zealand where we don't get the 750.

·
Registered
60 Posts
800cc is probably the largest displacement that will bolt on before having to do case work. I doubt we will see a 1000 in the near future.

9 HP gain will be noticeable for a bike that size. If you already upgraded your exhaust, air cleaner, and fuel management, you'll definitely feel it. Im sure they recommend those mods with the bolt on.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They have a kit for the 500. 1000 wont happen without replacing the Cylinders and Heads Completely. This kit looks like Sleeves, Gaskets.

·
Registered
60 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts