Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to begin the hunt for a good music solution for the helmet and I'm looking for a Bluetooth solution.

Preferably something with active noise cancellation for both phone calls and music....

What are you using?

Thanks

·
Registered
766 Posts
I've seen where Sena Bluetooth headsets are well liked.

I bought and use the Avantree Bluetooth helmet set on my open face with (dual/tinted) flip down shield helmet.
I got it off of ebay for $50 and it works really good.

the music can go louder than I care to hear, and I like pretty loud music (not a lot of bass though, but ok), and the mike (with wind sock) does a fine job for phone calls even while riding....my wife couldn't believe I was talking to her while riding my bike, she said it sounded really good on her end.

later, I want to get a Sena headset...but this works very well for now.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I use the Sena. This is one well made product! I have been using mine for over a year now. My iPhone is bar mounted. As soon as I turn on the Sena, I am connected. The stereo speakers and mike are mounted inside my helmet, and the sound for music and phone calls is outstanding. People are very surprised when I tell them I am riding. Another benefit it spoken directions when navigating with the phone. The charge on the unit lasts for weeks. Solid. Get one.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I have a Sena SMH5. Has BT 3.0. Works with my Sony M2. Only thing is, I can hear a faint noise in the background. Not the normal Static. Hard to describe. Like the noise some electronic equipment makes when running.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts