Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What boots are people riding in? Trying to find something a little stylish, comfy to ride in but no hideous HD cowboy buckles?!?

·
Registered
203 Posts
The Rev It's Rodeo's are great quality and reasonably priced.

I am a little lazy and hate lacing boots every time I step outside..lol
the Bleekers suit me and worth a mention too(They look classically ole skool)
Wear them on the bike or when out on the town
https://youtu.be/3IW5zogjsKM
Hope this helps

·
Registered
168 Posts
Red Wing Iron Rangers. But if you want real protection, take a look at the Rev'It Rodeo boots.
I went with the Icon 1000 Truant "boots" in brown. Seem to offer good protection and look like sneakers! Only thing is, my heel is pretty loose in them. Every other part of my foot fits them great but my heel lifts up in them when I walk. Is this a safety issue? A size down they might be tight on my foot.
Icon 1000 Truant CE Boots - RevZilla

·
Registered
766 Posts
I have a lot of different footwear.

when riding my street 750 I normally wear either my black tactical boots with side zipper or my hiking boots that cover the ankles.

at first, on this bike, I tried my steel toed wolverine boots, but the toe is too thick to easily be able to shift.

no matter what, all of these are oil and slip resistant and cover the ankles.

I must admit I do miss my old redwing boots, best and most comfortable boots I ever owned, but after 10+ years and several re-soles I finally had to throw them away. ...and the place that sold them around here is no longer in business, that's why I had to go with wolverine this time, so far these are comfortable and seem well built. I just cant ride in them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts