Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased and installed the SupaBrake II brake light modulator on my Street 750. Installation was very easy, requiring to remove just the seat. If you specify when ordering that it is for HD Street 500/750, it comes with the correct connectors to plug it in between the connector under the seat which supplies power to the tail light section. It works great. You can read about its functionality and order it at SupaBrake-II motorcycle tail light modulators | vizi-tec, if interested.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I purchased and installed the SupaBrake II brake light modulator on my Street 750. Installation was very easy, requiring to remove just the seat. If you specify when ordering that it is for HD Street 500/750, it comes with the correct connectors to plug it in between the connector under the seat which supplies power to the tail light section. It works great. You can read about its functionality and order it at SupaBrake-II motorcycle tail light modulators | vizi-tec, if interested.
Bernard, the Vizi-Tec owner, offered 15% discount to anyone who specifies coupon code 'R7Y9P' when ordering. This coupon code is only published on this forum; no time limit, can be used 12 times.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Brake light modulators have been around for a long time and while they look cool with the flashing lights I don't really buy the "safety" argument for them. If you don't place yourself in situation where you have to emergency brake and/or don't tolerate people tailgating you then you're not going to get rear-ended in the first place. I don't even believe that the flashing of the brake light reduces the reaction time of the person behind you. Just my opinion of course and I admit that the flashing tail light is cool even if that's all you purchase it for. I love cheesy-lights and this makes a cheesy-light out of your brake light.

Reactions: AYEDEE

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was highly recommended by my MSF basic rider course instructor, not because it is cool or cheesy-light. Of course, if I would have a lot of riding experience without it I would agree and feel safe without it. I am not advocating it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts