Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The foot position for the rear brake is really flat and my wife is having a time with it....has anyone found a pad or something that can add a little height to the pedal without modifying the entire brake pedal in order to give more leverage? IF so, can someone please post the link? Greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I did see someone post on here about an HD Brake "Pad" that fit the "Street", that I believe if I recall was for the Sportster.

I'm sure they will chime in with the correct part number

Reactions: Hellbilly

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did see someone post on here about an HD Brake "Pad" that fit the "Street", that I believe if I recall was for the Sportster.

I'm sure they will chime in with the correct part number
Thanks brother....I thought I read somewhere on a forum....wasn't for sure if here or another...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is slightly adjustable at the turnbuckle.
I'll check it out....I've contacted DK Products to see if they'll look into manufacturing a custom one.....hopefully all of these companies I've been talking to will drum up some business from the Street owners....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is slightly adjustable at the turnbuckle.
Thanks Irie.....I adjusted it this past weekend and it really helped out....it brought it up above level (about 1/4").....she says it's a lot better now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's the only thing that bothered me about the 750, how low the brake pad was positioned. I had the dealer adjust the height for me. That made a difference. Plus I had a aftermarket pad put on, so maybe I'll get another 1/4" or, at least, I'm hoping.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah....I'm going to get her the tribal ones I think.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts