Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are Brembo brake upgrade kits for the XG750 and if so, where can I order them from ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Has anyone tried this upgrade yet? Also anywhere to order stainless braided brake lines?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Has anyone tried this upgrade yet? Also anywhere to order stainless braided brake lines?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I purchased stainless braided lines at my local motorcycle parts store. They sale parts for metric bikes.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I am replacing my Pads with EBC 643V whenever Amazon gets around to shipping. Its been almost a month. They're gg Rated. EBC also has HH Rated pads. More aggressive. Possible rotor damage?
I can't afford to do the full package.

·
Registered
150 Posts
anyone looking to do a brake upgrade affordably see my signature and click the big brake upgrade!

We have 4 piston Nissin caliper kits for sale Used, New, and rebuilt calipers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tried it and i would advice you to not upgrade the brake pads and stay away from the brembo kit. The front calliper works well but the rear calliper does not work with the stock brake cylinder. It works only with the forward control kit which they sell as it has a 13mm well for the brake cylinder. The stock has a 11mm well, for the brake cylinder hence it fails to apply enough pressure to the brake pads. I got it to work by retrofitting a street bob brake fluid cylinder but the rear brakes are still mushy and not as good as the front brakes. Hence it is better to just let the brakes be or get a better bike as the 2014-2015 streets are a pain as you need to spend a lot to make it run like a normal bike. The upgrades i have done till date to make it rideable at its full potential has almost cost me the price of an iron 883. I should have just paid that extra and bought that rather than wasting money on upgrades for a street 750.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts