Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Almost have my street in its final form. Changes left to be made to the suspension (progressive hd fork spring kit & drag specialties premium shocks), tank badges are a maybe, braided brake lines front & rear, 19" front wheel, turn signals, and still want those trashing supply essential saddlebags. Big bore kit one day as well... After I've saved for it 馃槄

Current parts/work complete:

Yamaha mt-09 clutch perch & front master cylinder

Adjustable levers

Emgo superbike handlebar

8" handlebar risers w/ 1-1/4" push forward

+2 clutch cable

Sportster Xl1200C tank swap

Tinworks crash bar

Shock crash protectors

Stealth Pipes full system exhaust

V&H fp3

Tsport fairing

Kuryakyn velociraptor air filter

Drag specialties locking gas cap

120/70-17 shinko 016 verge 2X front
160/80-15 shinko 777 rear

Registered
Almost have my street in its final form. Changes left to be made to the suspension (progressive hd fork spring kit & drag specialties premium shocks), tank badges are a maybe, braided brake lines front & rear, 19" front wheel, turn signals, and still want those trashing supply essential saddlebags. Big bore kit one day as well... After I've saved for it 馃槄

Adjustable levers

Emgo superbike handlebar

+2 clutch cable

Tinworks crash bar

Shock crash protectors

V&H fp3

Tsport fairing

View attachment 27478 View attachment 27479

Adjustable levers

Emgo superbike handlebar

+2 clutch cable

Tinworks crash bar

Shock crash protectors

V&H fp3

Tsport fairing

View attachment 27478 View attachment 27479
Very nice job well done

Registered
(y) (y)馃敟馃敟

Absolutely love the look of your bike!! Very clean!! I plan on ordering stealth pipes full exhaust for my street rod next season.

Question, was the T-Sport Fairing difficult to get on, or is it pretty straightforward?

Thanks for sharing your awesome bike!

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
(y) (y)馃敟馃敟

Absolutely love the look of your bike!! Very clean!! I plan on ordering stealth pipes full exhaust for my street rod next season.

Question, was the T-Sport Fairing difficult to get on, or is it pretty straightforward?

Thanks for sharing your awesome bike!
First, thank you! The stealth pipe is definitely the way to go I think. The tsport was a little difficult, the brackets that came with didn't work out for me and our headlight bucket is "girthier" than what the tport was designed for, so it's a tight fit. I ended up using the tsport bracketry thats bolted directly to the faiting and drilled out holes to bolt it into a memphis shades quick detach bracket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts