Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought a 2015 750, got what I think was a good deal. I was going to wait for the 2016's but probably never would have gotten as good a deal. Anyway, I went down a week ago & finalized the deal, I also added other little goodies to it (12V plug & center stand). I then said goodbye to my new toy until next spring. After they're finished with the add-ons it goes into their warehouse for winter storage. Today I found out the 2 year warranty starts the day I signed the deal, not when the bike goes into service, in effect giving me a 1.5 year warranty. I even called Harley & they said no go, the warranty starts when you sign, not when you start driving. Oh well, live & learn.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That goes with anything you buy..
According to the dealer HD has in the past mothballed the start of warranty in certain cold weather climes. Kind of a special promo. They did however get my plates held off till spring. So far I have nothing but praise for this dealer, They've treated me like I bought a $25K cruiser even though I bought the cheapest new bike they had.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congratulations! She's an awesome bike ride mine 6 or 7 days a week in the rain or freezing cold I love it.
Making up for lost time not having a motorcycle but always wanted one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts