Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Nay

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
I like it but I would be curious to see the Street 500/750 without the front windscreen. I think it might look really nice with just the headlight at the front.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm guessing it won't be too difficult to take it off to take a look once you have it at home in your garage. I'm of the opinion that less is often times more. Might have to replace the headlight with something more exciting if I take off the front fairing though.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I like the fact that it has a function to divert the wind a bit but If youre able to take it on and off that would be a plus.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Taking off the front fairing will be one of the first things I try to see what it looks like. I'll have to see if the wind is too much once it is off, but if it looks good and isn't too uncomfortable I'll probably take it off. Might look into alternative headlight options too.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I think it looks much better than the one in the Triumph pic. The Street version is more reserved and integrates well. If it looked like the Triumph, I would say definitely not.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I think it looks much better than the one in the Triumph pic. The Street version is more reserved and integrates well. If it looked like the Triumph, I would say definitely not.
Yes sir I'm with you on that one. I enjoy the more subtle looks that for sure.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Taking off the front fairing will be one of the first things I try to see what it looks like. I'll have to see if the wind is too much once it is off, but if it looks good and isn't too uncomfortable I'll probably take it off. Might look into alternative headlight options too.
alternative headlight is a must for me. just need to see whats out there and what will be suitable for it. not sure where to start

1 - 20 of 59 Posts