Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
I really like the color combo of black.white.gold. I think I would make the rims black and try to get gold suspension springs. Looks like they could have gone with a more comfortable seat as well.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm disappointed they didn't come up with a bit more rearset peg, but if you look at XR-750 flat trackers they have the pegs mounted pretty much where Sportsters have them.

Did anyone catch that the Street flat tracker Harley did uses an XR-1200 fuel tank with differnt decals?

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm disappointed they didn't come up with a bit more rearset peg, but if you look at XR-750 flat trackers they have the pegs mounted pretty much where Sportsters have them.

Did anyone catch that the Street flat tracker Harley did uses an XR-1200 fuel tank with differnt decals?
I did, but I'm also wondering if the pegs are a pain to relocate. One of our Indian friends was saying its an arduous process, obviously that's a bit subjective, but for these guys to leave them unchanged really makes me scratch my head curious...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.