Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Looks more like the Flat Tracker than anything...

cool build, wish harley would just SELL something like this...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
It looks big but I think it looks passable, not something I would look into changing. However I think painting it in black might help with it's size not being an issue.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I really like the color combo of black.white.gold. I think I would make the rims black and try to get gold suspension springs. Looks like they could have gone with a more comfortable seat as well.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
the wheels in black with gold nuts for the spokes would be nice since too much gold would look weird, having some gold detail like that would be classy.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm disappointed they didn't come up with a bit more rearset peg, but if you look at XR-750 flat trackers they have the pegs mounted pretty much where Sportsters have them.

Did anyone catch that the Street flat tracker Harley did uses an XR-1200 fuel tank with differnt decals?

·
Registered
228 Posts
The seat looks so uncomfortable and with what I have been hearing about the engine vibrating, I think this bike could get pretty uncomfortable to ride for very long.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
The seat looks so uncomfortable and with what I have been hearing about the engine vibrating, I think this bike could get pretty uncomfortable to ride for very long.
I'm guessing itll take sometime for some to get use to. Just take enough breaks and it should be fine :D

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm disappointed they didn't come up with a bit more rearset peg, but if you look at XR-750 flat trackers they have the pegs mounted pretty much where Sportsters have them.

Did anyone catch that the Street flat tracker Harley did uses an XR-1200 fuel tank with differnt decals?
I did, but I'm also wondering if the pegs are a pain to relocate. One of our Indian friends was saying its an arduous process, obviously that's a bit subjective, but for these guys to leave them unchanged really makes me scratch my head curious...

·
Registered
228 Posts
I didn't think that pegs are usually that hard to relocate. I mean adjusting the ergonomics of your bike is something that should be easy to do, so I'd be surprised if its really difficult.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
For now I guess the guys are just getting use to the bike. If it really does bother anyone it will be something discussed on here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts