Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

More later. Trying not to have a boner in front of all these people while i am eye phucking these bikes.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
I wasn't even aware of this event that apparently started in 2010 and is currently underway. It's basically the motorcycle version of The Great Race for classic automobiles where I was able to attend the final stop in Seattle about a decade ago. For more information:

http://www.motorcyclecannonball.com/

It appears that I'm very lucky once again, like I was with The Great Race, because this year's Cannonball Run terminates at the Lemay Automotive Museum in Tacoma WA this coming Sunday!!!! You can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be there this Sunday!

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stone it was great. And the riders were all very nice in explaining their bikes and their perspective of riding these across the country. I purchased a T-shirt from "The Wolf Pack" as the Henderson riders are self sponsored and it is how they raise the money for fuel and expenses for the event.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That last one is sure to turn a lot of heads.
Only a chick would do that to a motorcycle.

Camp follower that calls herself Harley Diva or something like that.....

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
I'm assuming the ride will go from Owen's Harley-Davidson (where I purchased my XL50) in Yakima over White Pass that descends down behind the East side of Mt Rainier on their way to Destination Harley-Davidson in Fife on Sunday. The trip over White Pass is a beautiful ride that I've made numerous times.

I'm planning on meeting the Cannonball in Fife which will be the final rally point for all of the riders before the very short trip to the LeMay Museum in Tacoma. I'll play it by ear on whether I'll follow the Cannonball to it's final stop at the LeMay Museum (a great automotive museum that I've visited as a member of the Mercedes Benz Club of America member).

This promises to be a great way to spend a Sunday and the current weather forecast is for a bright sunny days this weekend (always a lucky thing in the Seattle area) making riding to the event a pleasure.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This promises to be a great way to spend a Sunday and the current weather forecast is for a bright sunny days this weekend (always a lucky thing in the Seattle area) making riding to the event a pleasure.
Sounds like a great day.

I rode in with three of them from I-70 Debeque canyon to the dealership. Just by chance as I was entering the interstate three happen to be rolling through.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Sounds like a great day.

I rode in with three of them from I-70 Debeque canyon to the dealership. Just by chance as I was entering the interstate three happen to be rolling through.

If I was willing to be on the road before dawn I could meet them coming over the summit at White Pass.... but I'll probably pass on that idea. LOL

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I was willing to be on the road before dawn I could meet them coming over the summit at White Pass.... but I'll probably pass on that idea. LOL

I have to tell you the Henderson 4 was just so cool to see running. I know I want one.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
I have to tell you the Henderson 4 was just so cool to see running. I know I want one.

If memory serves me correctly based upon the last auction where one was sold you might be able to get one for between $100,000 and $400,000 (depending on condition) if you're real lucky. They are very, very rare.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If memory serves me correctly based upon the last auction where one was sold you might be able to get one for between $100,000 and $400,000 (depending on condition) if you're real lucky. They are very, very rare.

I am aware. I hope for a barn find. Hah

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

If you get a chance get this shirt. The guys use it for fuel and such.

I have not ripped the sleeves out yet but it is a nice shirt and they are nice guys.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Last Saturday I went to Burlington CO to take pictures of the bikes. On Sunday I helped at David Uhl's studio with the hosting of the Golden CO stop. David served dinner and opened his gallery to them and the public. David offered one of two Cannonball print to each rider for free.The print would be the rider's bike number out of the total limited edition. For example, bike number 80 would get print 80/xxx. Pretty cool. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves including me. I met rider number 106 whose bike went up in flames a few days earlier. He was a character. Bbally thanks for posting the pictures!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts