Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I just got a 2019 street 750 that I have stunted out. But I want to convert it to chain drive instead of belt and pulley. Has anyone done this or looked into it at all any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
679 Posts
I don't see much chat about this on our forum, but another forum I hang out on has some chatter:

GS Cycles has or at least had a complete kit in May of 2020 the. The kit was not and still is not on their website, so they just recommended contacting [email protected] if interested.

Another user over there mentioned using a Ducati countershaft sprocket (available at any Ducati dealer) up front and for the rear sprocket they used a farming equipment (Case tractors) custom one that they had the center drilled to spec.

Those are the only snippets of advice that I've found. Most of the threads and articles I see around the internet about converting Streets to chain drives are the OP wanting to fiddle with gearing or building a scrambler. Then nobody tells him how to do it, just that belts are superior and the OP is a fool for meddling with a bike set up the way that God and H-D intended.

Reactions: Snook89

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alright so I just got a 2019 street 750 that I have stunted out. But I want to convert it to chain drive instead of belt and pulley. Has anyone done this or looked into it at all any help would be greatly appreciated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts