Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Houston, Texas
296 Posts
Why buy a whole new mirror for many times just an extension stem, when the mirrors you already have are just fine? I don't get it.
It's simple, folks have different tastes and ideas of what looks good while working for them. I like having options. What solves a problem and looks good to me, might not get the same results for someone else. One of the best thing about this forum is multiple solutions are normally given, with good points and bad. This helps someone make an informed discussion. I've learned more thru the years from reading what did not work for someone, expecially when they say why.

·
Banned
27 Posts
It's simple, folks have different tastes and ideas of what looks good while working for them. I like having options. What solves a problem and looks good to me, might not get the same results for someone else. One of the best thing about this forum is multiple solutions are normally given, with good points and bad. This helps someone make an informed discussion. I've learned more thru the years from reading what did not work for someone, expecially when they say why.
Lokks nearly identical with extensions vs. replacing entire mirror. Nobody would notice the difference unless it was specifically pointed out. Just my 2 cents,

·
Super Moderator
524 Posts
I'm actually getting back to questions the OP asked. Some guys just like bar end mirrors. Some guys think the long stem mirrors give a cleaner look than the extensions. Some guys actually use the extensions AND the long end mirrors.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts