Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know what is happening. At slow speeds, I am now having trouble turning left. It's been going on for a while now. Like it could lock up when I'm going left. It could be common. I keep looking for something physical blocking it. I see nothing. Is it a steering fluid problem maybe? :|

choppy^

·
Registered
238 Posts
Check your tire…..may have something in it like a screw or something…..there is no steering fluid on bikes….if it were the rotar, it would do it turning both left and right I would imagine….other that that maybe a bad wheel bearing…….

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay; i'll look tomorrow better...it's only at slow speeds and mainly left. I'll give the tire a real good look. Thank you.

·
Registered
238 Posts
okay; i'll look tomorrow better...it's only at slow speeds and mainly left. I'll give the tire a real good look. Thank you.
Good luck…hope it's nothing serious….

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Possible one of the Cables is getting caught on something?

·
Registered
187 Posts
yeah, looking over my 750 this morning it would seem likely that the front brake cable could snag on the radiator cover when steering to the left.

seems odd that the brake rotor is on the left; on my scooter the rotor is on the right so it doesn't have a convoluted route to the brake lever

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tire seems fine, as i finally had time to really, really check; i'll check the break cable and cables...that could be it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts