Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I live in Littleton, Colorado and have owned my XG 750 for a few years. Haven't seen another one on the road. Sometime I think I should have known better...LOL

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello Coguy from Colorado!

500 rider here. I live up the hill from you. I never see a 500. My dealer only gets a few 750s. I love my little XG!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I think I know how you feel. I've seen maybe 3 Streets "in the wild" since buying mine on an impulse in 2017. Two of those were spotted while driving the opposite direction so I may be mistaken, but the latest is a definite sighting. It's a used bike, blue with a Screaming Eagle exhaust, that was at Loess Hills HD for a while. It is now making regular appearances in the parking lot of the local grocery store. It probably belongs to an employee.

I don't regret buying the Street, as it has been the right bike for me:
  • It was deeply discounted
  • The financing was, by HDFS standards, pretty good.
  • It may have few options, but they seem to be the ones I wanted.
  • There are local dealers to support me near both homes (I keep a small apartment near the job site) and along the route between them.
  • The dealership that sold it actually "gets" the Streets and supports me quite well.
In my case, it really works because it's going to be the gateway bike for 2-3 other family members. By the end of this summer my brother will have ridden it enough to rekindle his interest in motorcycles and my nephew and his girlfriend will be using it as their shared starter bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts