Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
922 Posts

· Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Bandera, Texas
649 Posts
I have these which do a great job. Battery last between 3 and 6 hours depending on setting. I had a pair of these on when I totaled my bike last winter. Held up well on get off. So ordered another pair for me and pair for wife. They have a newer version out now.

Glove Font Audio equipment Sports gear Screenshot

Picture after wreck.

Clothing Footwear Glasses Sports gear Arm

Also have these I use, look kinda weird, but work great.

Font Auto part Screenshot Advertising Automotive tire

On my bike.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design

· Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Bandera, Texas
649 Posts
You are correct about style, or my lack of. I'm OK with that. Style and effectiveness are normally not in the same sentence. I ride 365 days a year and in all kinds of weather, easily over 1000 miles a month. I have different gear for different weather. Question is, what temps and what length of ride are you talking about? That makes a huge difference in recommendations.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry if I came off like that lesblank. I’m not saying your style is bad or anything like that. Im a fairly new rider, been riding for 2 years. I ride almost everyday. I’m just trying to get some tips for other new rider that chose to ride with no fairing or windshields, or that don’t have a batwing on their motorcycle. I guess what I’m trying to get at here is I’m trying to figure out what else people have tried for riding in the cold because it seems like whatever I’ve bought my hands still get cold or is too bulky. I’ve heard that the rev it gloves are really good.

· Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
922 Posts
Unfortunately for winter warmth style is not your friend. Thick and bulky is. At least these big, bulky hand covers come off easily when it's warm.

A typical, hard shell, open on the back brush guard like ADV and off-road bikes have will have a bunch of air whipping around them and into the back, thus won't provide much protection from frost bite.

• Helpful
Reactions: Lesblank
1 - 9 of 9 Posts