Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got mine in... Kind of expensive for such a small piece of hardware..

Attachments

Reactions: Rock270

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Was thinking about getting it. But leaning still to raw look. Wish they had wire cover instead.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
goes on tomorrow will take pictures before and after.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
took about 3 minutes to do very very easy to do. You can also see how I moved my horn to the inside as well. ( for those that will judge it did get detailed afterwards ) Soooo dirty!

·
Registered
19 Posts
That looks really nice! Now if only there were metal replacement covers for the plastic belt guard, that would be awesome. Where did you get the horn relocation kit?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks really nice! Now if only there were metal replacement covers for the plastic belt guard, that would be awesome. Where did you get the horn relocation kit?

Ebay... quality was ****... paid 30 bucks for it bu with a dremel and a drill I could make better on my deck...

Guy that sold it was nascarwrs77 on ebay

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

@hansm84

So I am looking into that also with a metal replacement on the plastic battery box covers. the one on the clutch side making it a little bigget to cover more of the cables ( so it drops down a little bit)

I am scanning all the parts this weekend. we are going to go and see the best way to make it. Making stamps is expensive and I am only looking to make a few. Milling is expensive and casting is difficult.. Once I talk to my machinist buddies we will have a game plan on it.

Reactions: charlesskelter
1 - 12 of 12 Posts