Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I have a new corbin gunfighter seat I am needing to sell. I will be trading my 750 for a larger bike. I had already ordered the seat before I made the decision to trade the bike for a bigger model. I am looking to get $300 with free shipping in the US.

let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
S**t. I just ordered one and it is being delivered Saterday. Wish I would have seen this. What material is this made of. The seat looks dull compared to the standard leather I ordered and have seen in other pictures. I really like the looks of this one and bet it would look sick on my Denim bike would have bought it in a heart beat. The only thing more comfortable than a Corbin is the Air Hawk which is ugly.

mgg

·
Registered
111 Posts
No I measured the original seat position and it is 13.5 inches to the back. The Stock Gunfighter is the same. However you can custom order it to a longer or shorter position.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I've heard great things about Corbin seats, especially after break in. Someone's going to get a deal. If I can add another $50 to my bike fund before it's sold, I'll be hitting you up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts