Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Members,

Iam in mid of the process! Replacing the stock headlight assembly with Daymaker (From Ebay) for my Street750 . I removed the trim clips from the stock headlight assembly, having no idea on how to put them back !!! Searched everywhere could not find the ans. Kindly help me !!!

TIA

·
Registered
491 Posts
Don't know if this will help but those clips sort of wedged in kind of like a lever like fashion. Its been a while but you put the clip on the wider part is hooked inside the ring with the small part almost straight up. You push the small end towards the center of the light and down. It acts like a spring load. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah the same clips and the same mounting. But how to make this done. Sorry for the nooby question again. Really frustating, if u have vid or vid link pls send it. I have tried to lock this clip in several ways but failed.
TIA

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
When I did mine, I had to install the Rubber Gasket. And the Spring Retainers? Used the Star Method. One at a time. Had to move some of the retainers as the headlamp was centered. I think its a PIA. Don't know Why HD didn't use the clamp bolt. Used on other models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts