Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Bandera, Texas
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Cartoon Automotive tire

December can see some having to hibernate their bike, while others enjoy the brisk cooler temps. So who wants to ride and share your miles with others? It's simple, Post a picture of your odometer at the beginning of the month and one at the end. Ending mileage will be due no later than midnight of the last day on month. If you own more than one bike then total miles on all count (only your miles count, not other rider miles), just have to submit beginning and ending readings for all bikes. We will do this every month so riders with limited riding weather during winter will have a chance during the summer. If you participatd in the previous months challenge your ending reading in that one will your beginning reading for this month.

Rectangle Screenshot Font Parallel Pattern

·
Administrator
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone getting to ride much? My clutch cable broke and couldn't ride. Was down for about 10 days between waiting for part and getting time to fix. I've got it fixed now it's raining to much.

·
Administrator
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Turning my mileage in a little early. I'm working next 6 days straight and don't want to forget. Bike was down 10 days, bad weather and lot's of other stuff didn't leave much riding time. Worst monthly mileage in years.
Font Pattern Grass Symmetry Circle

Speedometer Motor vehicle Gauge Odometer Measuring instrument

·
Registered
683 Posts
Here is my year-end mileage for 2021. Today being the last day of the year has been a damp squid - rain - rain and more rain. So no fireworks for this part of the world. I had an acceptable 2021 and look forward to a more acceptable 2022. Happy New Year to you all.
Car Automotive lighting Gauge Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Administrator
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll update new spreadsheet today. Things have been a little hectic for me. I'll for sure add you. Welcome to the challenge. Ride often and safe.

·
Administrator
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally got the spreadsheet updated on first post. I've worked the past 6 days and life has been been busy. Thanks @Propnut for sharing your miles. I started the January contest and added @Longshot, anyone else want to join? @PugslyCat, how's your riding time looking?

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
900 Posts
My riding is not happening, again. After barely riding in 2020 I got a late start on the 2021 riding season and promptly dumped the Sportster, spraining an ankle pretty badly in the process. By the time I ditched the cane the weather was turning cool and I never got back on the bike. Now we're truly into winter weather with single digit temperatures and icy roads. If 2022 is anything like past years that I've ridden, we'll get warmer temperatures and rains to wash the sand from the roads sometime in March.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.