Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Houston, Texas
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The cold from the north is setting in. But if Santa Claus can ride, so can we! Unfortunately some of you are starting to get freezing weather and some of that white stuff already falling. But a few of use still get to ride. So who's up for the Challenge this month? For details of rules, see this thread:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Greetings from down south, here is my November ending and December beginning mileage.

·
Administrator
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updated the beginning mileage for December, who else wants to join us? Just post an odometer reading and you are in.

·
Registered
555 Posts
i will always fail to understand the US logic. They still work in miles and drive on the wrong side of the road, doesn't matter who is in power. :unsure::D:D

·
Administrator
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will always fail to understand the US logic. They still work in miles and drive on the wrong side of the road, doesn't matter who is in power. :unsure::D:D
I'll totally agree the metric system is easier. Only a few countries still on the imperial system. More and more US made products are using metric matrix. I lived in Germany for a few year and can convert pretty easily in my head, well when my brain is working. 🤕

·
Administrator
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Propnut, you getting much riding time in. Only commuter miles for me so far.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Just checked my bile spreadsheet. I last filled up on 18 Oct at a cost of R14.10 per litre. The ZAR to USD is around 15:1 today and 1 gal is 4.5 litres.

·
Administrator
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Propnut , don't forget ending mileage due by midnight the 31st. I'll start the January one shortly and see if we can get anyone else join. How about the down under riders?

·
Administrator
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Going to rain bad next two days and with family in town won't ride anymore. Here's my ending reading. Really light month for me, only commuting miles, not a single extra ride.

·
Registered
555 Posts
My last ride was on 31st December so take this ad Dec closing and Jan opening mileage please.

·
Administrator
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Updated spreadsheet on first post. Congrats to all that partipated. Hopefully we will get more to join this year. The title goes to me again. Didn't start the thread to win, but for all to rejoice the miles they get in. But I'll take it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts