Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO Guys when did they promise you deliveries ??? mine was said to be in the month of June ! Still 3 months to go :mad:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I booked mine on 28th Feb (reg for 1st March).
So its safe to assume i would get it right after HOGs who booked for it on 28thFeb.
The showroom reps promise a June delivery.
But a little secret birdie at HD, tells me major cities like Delhi, Mumbai should receive the first lot by May.
Keeping my fingers crossed ;) :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just heard from my dealer that deliveris will be from end june starting july.How many months do we have to wait !!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dave013, the GM of a dealership in TX responded to my e-mail as follows:

"We’ve been told the new Street 750’s will arrive in June or July. They will be 2015 models."

·
Registered
233 Posts
your location , i have not booked mine yet . Kolkata giving me september timeline , delhi telling me july.
So does that mean, Kolkata getting more booking and Delhi has got lesser numbe r of bookings?

·
Registered
174 Posts
So does that mean, Kolkata getting more booking and Delhi has got lesser numbe r of bookings?
No I think delhi is definitely getting the highest number of bookings , Imo the chap at bengal HD told me the truth while delhi dealer will either receive a significantly higher number of bikes as compared to other dealers or giving me false timeline . I have not been to delhi yet but visited the bengal dealer twice .

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have cheked with Bangalore dealer ...basically i booked on March 1st and as per them I should be getting bike mid/end of May. Delivery is based on the booking order :)

1 - 20 of 246 Posts