Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Houston, Texas
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Food Tableware Table Ingredient Cuisine

Thanksgiving has always been full great food and family for Carla (my wife) and I together. Well this year is going to be a little different. Son #1 that lives here in Houston is going to Son #3 that lives just south of Charlotte in South Carolina. He was going up to help his brother on a few projects. He asked Carla and I if we wanted to go. Being a 10 day trip I can't due to work. So Carla is going and will spend Thanksgiving with two of four boys. They are getting all of Carla's great cooking. I'm leaving that Wednesday to go to Son's #4 which lives out by Abilene. Stay till Friday and then head to my retirement land in Bandera. Son #2 lives on the way. He's the electrician. He's loading up his truck and going to follow me down. We will stay in a hotel and wire my shed. Going to stay two days. Then I'll head home Sunday, returning to work on Monday. Do I have y'all confused yet, if you figure it out let me know. All I know, I'm going to miss Carla's Thanksgiving dinner and most importantly the cookies. But on the flip side, I get to ride for 800 miles, visit with 2 of 4 son's and get my shed wired. Here's my big circle around Texas.

Map Rectangle World Font Line

Forecast looks promising:

Font Material property Rectangle Screenshot Parallel

So do you have any holiday plans?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Not for now Les, but Christmas time yes. My son still lives with us so he looks after the place when we are not here. My daughter lives with her family in Pretoria (about 630km away) and we will be there this Christmas as the grandchildren have really missed us due to the Covid-19 travel restrictions.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm hoping to have my Gerbings dual controller installed well before Thanksgiving. That way staying warm won't be a problem. That way I can get out for a ride without a chill...where ever that will be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts