Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Not trying to start a war here, but I have been seriously wanting a smaller HD for a long time now as I am a small guy, I was ecstatic to see that they brought out these little 500's! Except, I'm not sure about the looks of them. I'm not a fan of the large bulbous rear fender and seat. I assume it's just a matter time before someone releases a more traditional seat/fender setup for them, unless someone has done so already? What's everyone else's opinion on this?

·
Registered
238 Posts
The rear fender is hideous....but that's changing as we're seeing more and more people customizing them or modding them.....the bike has only been out a couple years....a little more time and the options for these bikes will be limitless....

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm not a fan of the rear fender. I have definitely seen worse though! The fender eliminator kits help a lot but ultimately I want to replace the entire rear end with a Chappell customs cafe seat. Just waiting to cut the rear frame until my warranty is up

·
Registered
490 Posts
You can spend under $300 and change the look of a street 500/750 a little or a lot depending on what you want to do. That Is what this Harley owner happy about owning a 750.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts