Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know quite a few HD riders that drink heavily.
A few have told me that Harleys are more fun to ride when drunk. Well the more they drink, the better it is.

I personally don't drink, well I get very sick and it upsets my stomach.
But I might be persuaded if it is really true.

What is the consensus of this forum. I know this is a HD Street forum and not a HD Fatboy forum.
I also have talked to a few Goldwing riders and two BMW riders, but they don't endorse the use of alcohol while operating a motorcycling.

I want to fit in with the Harley riding community, and especially those in my area.

Please feel free to comment

·
Registered
231 Posts
Do or due? That's the real question... Your reaction time and fine motor skills suffer, all of which you rely heavily on while riding a motorcycle... Fitting in isn't always whats right, so I am having a hard time with this one while face palming my forehead... Trolling? Or a serious question?

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have always rode sober,......do you?

As I've stated I cannot consume alcohol as it upsets my stomach and questioned if there is an enhancement of ones riding pleasure while imbibing.

Are you the forums designated "spell checker" or are you just being arrogant.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know quite a few HD riders that drink heavily.

A few have told me that Harleys are more fun to ride when drunk. Well the more they drink, the better it is.

I personally don't drink, well I get very sick and it upsets my stomach.

But I might be persuaded if it is really true.

What is the consensus of this forum. I know this is a HD Street forum and not a HD Fatboy forum.

I also have talked to a few Goldwing riders and two BMW riders, but they don't endorse the use of alcohol while operating a motorcycling.

I want to fit in with the Harley riding community, and especially those in my area.

Please feel free to comment

Leo ...... your a fuckwit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
I second that motion!!!
Have you guys read his other posts? I've been quoting and reporting but nothing gets done... Trolling and making racist and discriminatory comments all day... I am all for freedom of speech but there is a line drawn...

·
Registered
504 Posts
Leo ...... your a fuckwit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Comments like this are not necessary. To me it just shows who the real one is

Reactions: Dave Novotny

·
Registered
231 Posts
Comments like this are not necessary. To me it just shows who the real one is
You obviously haven't been reading this guys Leo all of his racist and discriminatory posts... Look what he's been saying and then come back and say who the real one is...

·
Registered
504 Posts
Can we all play nicely in the sandbox children?

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm so glad the Facebook group is so active. This forum is dying. Can't even get a moderator in here to nix this troll's whole post?
Yup! I agree.

·
Registered
187 Posts
O'Douls when doing poker runs to bars. anything more alcoholic is for when at a motel at the end of a ride. most bike events i've attended don't open the bar until sunset anyways

during the 1990s when i was younger and dumber, i admit to drinking San Miguel during my scooter squid days (in Philippines, where mere drunk driving isn't as likely to land you in the clink as long as there are no fatalities)

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm so glad the Facebook group is so active. This forum is dying. Can't even get a moderator in here to nix this troll's whole post?
Then tell the guys to come back on the forums... I can't stand Facebook and if you guys knew what the government does and law enforcement does, you guys wouldn't have it either...

Reactions: aussie biker
1 - 20 of 30 Posts