Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just so you all know, Dunlop has a rebate on the American Elite 2nd gen, Elite III and one other tire.

Shopping the net the last three days it appears that Jakewilson.com has the best pricing on Dunlops with free 3 day shipping.

Here is a link to the rebate form.
http://prochefblog.com/public_pics/Dunlops.pdf

Trying American Elites on my FLSTFB after to sets of Avon Cobras. At Jakewilson it came to $283 front and rear with free shipping. Forty rebate brings it below $240 for new feet front and back.

Figured everyone here must be riding a different bike then the street at this time in the USA.

Reactions: Livin On

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was seriously fast shipping

Reactions: Puneet

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish they made those in the correct size for my Street Rod. I am quite limited for tire choices.

Same for my vrsca. I use avons on it

·
Registered
261 Posts
what are you currently using?
The originals are Dunlop Sportmax 180-55ZR18 rear. Can't remember the front size without looking.
I have found 5 brands, that each provide one tire model in the proper size. Most bikes have a gazillion choices from each manufacturer.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
The originals are Dunlop Sportmax 180-55ZR18 rear. Can't remember the front size without looking.
I have found 5 brands, that each provide one tire model in the proper size. Most bikes have a gazillion choices from each manufacturer.
good to know, thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts