Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've searched the web and couldnt find any picture,

I think an easy look modification to the street will be to remove the stock black screen that comes on top of the head light
as well as the 2 stock black springs on the fork, I think it will look completely different and without any investment :)

Anyone has done it or has found some pics of a street with those simple modifications?

·
Registered
504 Posts
There are all kinds of pictures, and several on here, in the "Garage" Section.

I have some of mine with the black cowl removed. I'll get them posted. They're on my phone.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Without the cowl .....

(Sorry it's sideways ...........sent from my phone and I can't flip it around)

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey there dont know about ur place but in india we have quite a few bikes which looks like street without a cowl. I mean any harley owner can recognise street from front without the cowl but for people who dont pay much heed will find the bike same like others if u remove the cowl. As per me cowl is distinctive steert feature and makes it look different from crowd. I will suggest u get it out only if u absolutely hate them.
Hi all,

I've searched the web and couldnt find any picture,

I think an easy look modification to the street will be to remove the stock black screen that comes on top of the head light
as well as the 2 stock black springs on the fork, I think it will look completely different and without any investment

Anyone has done it or has found some pics of a street with those simple modifications?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have been toying around with the idea of removing the cowl on my 750 but can not get over the brackets that are used to mount it being left there hanging out. Makes the bikes front end look ugly to me. Any suggestions beside hacking them off?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts