Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with Easyriders?
Planning on ordering to Belgium, through japan.webike.net.
Does anyone have experience with them?

The mods look amazing though !

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I put an order in today to the US. I ordered the ignition relocation and the speedo relocation. Have your parts come in yet? I will keep you posted as mine come in and how difficult the install was. My understanding is the instructions may be written in Japanese. Hopefully there are some good pictures!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I put an order in today to the US. I ordered the ignition relocation and the speedo relocation. Have your parts come in yet? I will keep you posted as mine come in and how difficult the install was. My understanding is the instructions may be written in Japanese. Hopefully there are some good pictures!
So I decided to use PayPal as my payment option and I had my address listed wrong. The policy at Webike is that they must cancel the order completely as they can not change the shipping address using this payment method. Now I am waiting for my funds to transfer back so I can order again.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Hey Sean I know about your issues with the risers but what about the ignition relocation kit? Trouble there? I ask because that may be something that I want to do (well depending on how much trouble,you have first lol).

Also, you may want to check out free spirits in Italy. They may have what you need; they also do after market mod products for the Street.

Best,

USVet

·
Registered
41 Posts
Do Free Spirits ship to the US? They have a lot of good stuff. I was just under the impression that they didn't ship to the states.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Yes and no. They used to use dealers only but that was a few years ago. I have heard of recent successes (and failures alike mind you) of individuals getting parts shipped. Kind of hit or miss I imagine.

How is the relocation coming for the ignition; any issues?

Best,

USVet

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still waiting for more intell on the prices.
Shipping to Europe is a nightmare :/
Through a shipping company in Germany it would take 3-6 months(?!?!) for the parts to get here.
+ the price for everything on there except the front fender, suspension, exhaust and seat would be around €1500.

the front cowl would still need a paintjob.

Anyone know if the stock cowl would work with those bars + speedometer relocation kit?

Oh well. i'll wait and see :p

·
Registered
104 Posts
The pictures I have seen of the speedometer relocation kit appear that the bike in the pictures still has the stock cowl. The cowl also sits forward enough that I don't see why whatever bars you choose wouldn't fit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts