Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Athens GREECE! Been riding bikes from 1993. Honda Shadow ,Yamaha teneree and different scooters. But im thinking its time to get back to the custom cruiser thing! Does anybody know when the NEW Street 750 is gonna be launched in Europe???

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Not sure how many people we have here from greece but im willing to bet at best your one of a few, glad to have you here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks harleyhoonigan glad to meet you all! You dont by any chance know when the launch street 750 here in Europe?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I remember reading that Italy and Spain were on the list of European countries to get the Street first. Sorry, don't know about Greece.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have read the spain Harley site starts with 7300 euro and the Italian site price it 7800 euro! Thats not Cheap in Southern Europe which is in a economical crysis!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No they havent arrived her in Athens yet,but I think about May - June they will be here!.It depends how much they gonna cost here in GREECE? In Spain they are selling about 7300euro its about 10.087 US dollars and in Italy 7800euro about 10.777 US dollars. IT IS A LOT OF MONEY!!!NOT VERY CHEAP AS HARLEY ARE ADVERTISING!!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
That's **** lot of money! I think we Indians are getting it for least possible price Rs 410000 approx US $ 6833 for Street 750. No 500 in India!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
F..............ck!!!!!!!!!! Thats 4946 euro!!!! You can buy one in india and drive it to me????he he he thats cheap for us. You know you can buy here the new maxsym 600 with abs for 5695 euro here in greece! Thats why folks dont buy motorcycles anymore in europe and buy scooters!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts