Idk yet i'm still waiting, i love the exhaust it's the best one for the streetHow much are you getting for your trade? Also, were you happy with the exhaust? I was planning on the Firebrand plus some other goodies down the road a bit, but I might be able to talk the wife into it for $150.
I've been watching the forum and looks like you're spamming all of the threads .... lets not do that .. try to keep it clean and relevant ... instead of just posting your "Copy & Paste" content .. engage the community and you're welcome to mention the products you make that'd be relevant to the question ...Hello Dear
We are based in Delhi
Please find the below details:
For pics of street 500/750 products visit Home
Below is the price list:
1. Backrest: 9500 rupees
2. mAD2 exhaust slip ons: 12000 rupees
3. Moustache Engine Guard: 9000
5. HD shape Engine Guard: 8500
6. Crome Footrest : 3500 rupees/pair
7. Drag Handle bar: 3500 rupees
8. Crash rods: 1900
9. Mirror Extenders: 1500
Our upcoming products:
1. Detachable Carrier with our existing backrest design.
2. 2 more new design of backrest.
3. 2x2 exhaust in 2 different designs
4. Single slip ons in 3 different designs.
We are also modifying stock exhaust with proper baffles.
Terms & Conditions:
1.Please note that there will be no courier charges if order amount exceed10000 rupees. Below 10000 rupees courier charges will be 200rupees/KG
2. On total order between 15000 to 20000, there will be 500 rupees discount.
3. On total order between 20000 to 30000, there will be 1000 rupees discount.
4. On order of 30000 rupees and above, there will be 2000 rupees discount.
Devender Singh Brar
I've been turning a lot of head here in Wisconsin. I rode up to Dundee today and right after their St. Patrick's Day parade, As I rode off even the police officer who was directing traffic was impressed with the sound and gave me a thumbs up.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO-I93iH2qI&feature=youtu.be
Hope this works lol vid of mine with the loose cannon and i have to say WOW this is how the street should sound IMHO. If you have questions let me know