Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

Firebrand exhaust

11K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  nobullhd 
I've been trying to test drive the scout for a good while but there are only 2 dealerships in the State and they are both over an hour away and neither one has a Scout on the floor for test driving. Those dealers that are selling the Victory don't want to get into selling indians here.

I installed my Firebrand slip on exhaust yesterday and between being called into work twice I was still able to test drive the bike. This muffler sounded so good that I risked freeing the testicles riding it around my village. Even went over the nearby river bridge where the snow mobiles were still playing and made some noise. Decelerating in 3rd gear was great! Mind you now, I was wearing a full face modified helmet and could hear the sound of the the exhaust very well. It did get some on my neighbors attention as well as passebys in their autos with their window down. I highly recommend a FireBrand loose cannon slip on exhaust. Its a night and day difference. Bike sounds like its on steriods. You definitely get that "Harley" sound! :):):):):):p:p:p:p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO-I93iH2qI&feature=youtu.be
Hope this works lol vid of mine with the loose cannon and i have to say WOW this is how the street should sound IMHO. If you have questions let me know:):)
I've been turning a lot of head here in Wisconsin. I rode up to Dundee today and right after their St. Patrick's Day parade, As I rode off even the police officer who was directing traffic was impressed with the sound and gave me a thumbs up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.