Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went by the Firebrand shop this morning, met John and Lee and got a Grand Prix installed on the wife's Street today…..all I can say is WOW!!!! What a difference!!!!! When Lee took it out and came back, it didn't even sound like a Street rolling up to the shop…..

My wife was as happy as a kid in a candy store…..she was all excited and revving it at the stop signs and lights all the way home…LOL…..

John and Lee….THANK YOU!!!! It was awesome to meet you two fine gents and hang out for a bit….we definitely got to go for a ride one day….we'll swing by again sometime soon and discuss the Slim S….

Lee….that BBQ place around the corner was awesome!!!! Next time you guys aren't busy, join us for lunch….on us……

I'll post pics tomorrow….

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stock air intake, for now and no ECM flash. No loss of any power....only gains.....ordering a FP3 soon for the bike so when I get the intake, I'll be ready to flash it then.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i just put on a danmoto highwayman cheap as chips and holy **** it raws really deep barks.. i had taken baffles out first time that was loud but this is more so i think

·
Registered
90 Posts
bike looks good hillbilly.. i have fp3 found it won't tune till the bikes over 200f id look into that before u go buying it. they are onto a fix but being nz my bike really hits that temp.
I've almost competed up grades my self... don't go with the se intake its a waste of time in my eyes.. i done the se and yes saves u money on cleaning.. power wise its a waste. spend the money go v02 or the new se witch is open..
makes it better by far. not huge just better.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts