Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having ridden my Street 750 for 5 years I finally have a confirmed sighting of another one in my area! Somebody parked their 2015 Street 500 in front of my office today.

Prior to this I have only seen them in dealerships. I might have seen one going the other way in traffic on two occasions, but wasn't certain.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dan,

I encourage you to go over to the new members section and write up an introduction. Photos of members bikes are always welcome!

I used to ride either my Street or Sportster most days that were above freezing. That went on from 2017 through 2019, but kind of came to a screeching halt when the pandemic started. Early on I never ventured out except for multiple tasks which often required more hauling capacity than my saddle bags. That relaxed quite a bit, but somehow I was out of the habit of riding. With these gas prices I'm likely to start taking the bikes a lot more but that might wait until spring.

Most years I have ridden the bike up until Christmas and then parked it until the sand that the road crews have spread gets washed away by early spring rain. Recently not so much.

Paul

Reactions: Lesblank
1 - 4 of 4 Posts