Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone changed their front foot pegs?

if so would you share your choice?

I know Harley sells several different types now,......but?

my pants leg keep catching these on the end when I come to a stop.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I installed these from Kuryaken. I had to grind out the break arm a little with a dremel to get them to sit flat. I like the way they look, work, and feel.

First I changed to these from Harley but did not like the way they worked. I need all the space between my foot and the shift foot control to get my fat foot in there efficently and this took off about 3/4 of an inch.

Slipstream Footpegs-50500091 | Pegs & Mounts | Official Harley-Davidson Online Store.

Then I saw these and it said they would fit. As mentioned they did fit but would not lay flat with out doing some dremel work to the brake arm. Alos I needed to install them with a bolt and lock washer as the original pins just left them a little loose. This link takes you to the round ones but I have the flatter platform ones in solid black you can find them in the picture on the same link.

Kuryakyn ISO Trident Footpegs For Harley - RevZilla

I changed the passengers as well then put the matching skinny ones on my engine guards as highway pegs.

I will try to post a picture of what they look like on the bike later.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Mine were given to me, but I believe they're just called Extended foot pegs, sold by HD. Solved the pant leg problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts