Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have a Corbin Gunfigher saddle for sale. $200 plus shipping. The seat is exactly like the one on the Corbin website except the Corbin logo is in black thread.

Also HD rear rack (Black) with sissy bar,back rest and mounting hardware. All $150.00 plus shipping.

Also some black HD engine guards (leather wrapped with Kuryakyn Long Horns and pegs. Full disclosure one of the bars is scratched under the leather tape and where the long horns attach which is unavoidable. The leather looks awesome. ($150.00 plus shipping.)

Selling a jacket (Large) as well have only worn it a handful of times. It has three configurations. Mesh, lined, and has an outer cover as well. I have attached one picture if anyone is interested PM me for more. (Original price was about $350.00 selling for $100.00 plus shipping.)

US sales only! PM me if interested in anything.

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | HD Street 750 & Street 500 | 800-538-7035

H-D Detachables Two-Up Luggage Rack - Gloss Black | 2015 Street 750 | Official Harley-Davidson Online Store

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
I was interested in the gunfighter seat. Did you ever ride with a passenger? I showed the pic to my wife and she was worried about how it sloped down. I'm sure the sissy bar would help but was just curious if you rode with a passenger and whether or not they liked it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
US only, huh? Too bad for me :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
for sale

Afternoon,

Do you still have the items for sale? I am interested in purchasing the
luggage rack. I am willing to pay $120 shipped for the item.

Jessica

·
Registered
504 Posts
US only, huh? Too bad for me :(
Yup, too bad it's "US sales only" :( BUT, with the crappy exchange rate now it's better I didn't pursue any of this stuff. Probably cheaper here now to but it new

1 - 6 of 6 Posts